• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

screen sensitivity

I think rejo is talking about unlocking the screen (drag down to unlock). As far as I know if we need to unlock the screen we just need to pull down the screen or press menu button twice. But for pull down, the screen will not work for entire screen area instead we need to use the bottom 25% of the screen area to pull down. That is, on or below the strip where date and time is displayed along with your service provider name and also there are 3X4 dots symbolically represents the

Upvote 0
ok .... its back.
The phone shop called me on tuesday to collect it. They put a new screen on it. Works perfect now.
Any way just putting everything how I want it, but the programs page comes up as a list and not a screen with the logos on (like a desktop). Any ideas how to change it back.
Been using my old touch for the last week and even though it was a cracking phone at the time it does seem a bit clunky now.
Cheers

Upvote 0
ok .... its back.
The phone shop called me on tuesday to collect it. They put a new screen on it. Works perfect now.
Any way just putting everything how I want it, but the programs page comes up as a list and not a screen with the logos on (like a desktop). Any ideas how to change it back.
Been using my old touch for the last week and even though it was a cracking phone at the time it does seem a bit clunky now.
Cheers

In programs, press menu and select grid view.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones