1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

screen sensitivity

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by davie261, Dec 21, 2012.

1. davie261

davie261 Lurker

First off, Hi all. I am obviously new here and new to the LG Motion 4g. I won't bother you with the problems I've encountered with Metro POS (PCS) starting with them giving me a long distance # that nobody could dial with a land line without being charged, and then trying to charge me 5 bucks to change it. HUH?

Anywho, I am new to the touch screens and mine is too sensitive for me. when I swipe I end up clicking so can I turn down the sensitivity or adjust the icons??

Thx for any help
    Davie

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Android Enthusiast

Anything involving affecting touch capability on that level would usually require root... try the all things root board, the guys over there could help you out one way or another.

3. davie261

davie261 Lurker

Thanx, I will prolly get used to it. I just got it and am afraid to void the warranty just yet.

4. Muilisx

Muilisx Android Expert

Slide your finger if you're scrolling.....tap for clicking...nothing else to it...good luck

5. Matthew83

Matthew83 Android Enthusiast

Yeah, you will probably get used to it. This is my first smart phone and I was shocked how sensitive the screen was.

6. Muilisx

Muilisx Android Expert

It's sensitive because it's a well made phone. :p

It's the cheaply made low end touch screens that are not that responsive. Like the old Huawei Accend. I thought that phone was awesome, turned out to really suck. Ended up going to the LG Optimus M for a while, then for some weird reason it bricked itself on it's own one day. I went to turn it on, and it kept boot looping. I tried to re-flash and everything but then the SD card reader stopped working, so it was no use.

I love my LG Motion :p

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews