• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen Settings

Well, at least I am not alone.

Yeah but you should be able to get it to light up. I just called myself from the land line just to make sure. It lights up and plays a guitar solo, as I programmed it to do.

I had my b/f text me. It lit up and played 'Mr. Postman' .

I don't know what to tell you. I'm going to look at all my settings to see what I did.

Upvote 0
Yeah but you should be able to get it to light up. I just called myself from the land line just to make sure. It lights up and plays a guitar solo, as I programmed it to do.

I had my b/f text me. It lit up and played 'Mr. Postman' .

I don't know what to tell you. I'm going to look at all my settings to see what I did.

It lights up fine when I get a phone call, just won't light up when I get a text or email, trust me, I checked the settings inside and out for it, and found nothing.

Upvote 0
Hmmmm.....well I do trust you! LOL

Glad you contacted Huawei. Did you ask them when they are gonna 'push the button' for the Froyo while you were at it? :D

I did not mention 2.2 because that will probably dramatically increase my chances of them NOT calling me back, so I only mentioned the screen. Once I get them on the phone, thennnnnnnnn I might ask :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones