• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen shots

I have seen friends with iPhones post an image which was basically a screen shot of their whole phone. Can the eris do this? And how?

Also, the guy in the store showed me on the demo phone how he could voice compose a message. I cannot find where/how to do this unless I am google searching or google map searching...

Thanks!

-Katy :)

Rooting is a way to get full access to the device. It has plenty of benefits, but will void your warranty and it is entirely possible to do something silly and brick the device.

Using root is like changing from an old car to a swanky new motorcycle. The motorcycle will go faster, perform better, use less fuel and you can do cool things that you can't do in a car (like wheelies). But the downside of riding a fast bike is the insurance companies don't want to come anywhere near you and you're more likely to crash and maim yourself.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones