• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Shots

Here it is so others can use it, even if you're not into Tech N9ne (which I dunno why you wouldn't be) it's still a tight dark image...

KODWall_zps2f8ca509.jpg

It would be cool if this had dark blue instead of the red.

Upvote 0
RedNBlack2.jpg

Here's my current one from the wallpaper from GameTheory (Thanks Man!) The Red in the time/date matches dead on on the phone though it doesn't appear so here. DigiClock had an Italic font with exactly the right lean angle to the blocks.

I'm not sure I have the Geekinicitiness to make custom matching icons unless someone points me to the skinny. :( And even after switching Icon themes these still don't match up very well. :(

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Upvote 0
Funny you mention that, my cousin liked it as well and used some app called camera 360 or something similar and changed the hue too dark green. It looked pretty good, but I'm a hardcore Tech fan so the red and black do just fine for me :D
I'm a photoshop & gimp wizard. lol

Here you go... Enjoy ;)

KODWall_zps2f8ca509.jpg

Reactions: bnb25
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones