• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen stuck on Cyanogenmod...

PRkid

Android Enthusiast
Jun 16, 2011
Bronx, NY
This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. I reboot the phone(not everytime I reboot, just when it wants to, I guess) and it loads, from the white Huawei Screen, to the black, then to the Cyanogenmod boot screen. And it just stays there.. Loading and loading. Nothing happens. Why does this happen? Can I avoid this? I'm sure I have to reinstall the gapps and the ROM again :/ but is there a way to avoid doing all of that? I hate starting all over.

*using Cyanogenmod 6, on Android 2.2*

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. I reboot the phone(not everytime I reboot, just when it wants to, I guess) and it loads, from the white Huawei Screen, to the black, then to the Cyanogenmod boot screen. And it just stays there.. Loading and loading. Nothing happens. Why does this happen? Can I avoid this? I'm sure I have to reinstall the gapps and the ROM again :/ but is there a way to avoid doing all of that? I hate starting all over.

*using Cyanogenmod 6, on Android 2.2*

lazy ascend, try Bobzhome build cm7 for lazy ascend, click the cm7 link in my siggy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones