• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Tap Accuracy

eric3316

Android Enthusiast
May 9, 2010
NC
Just wondering what people think of the accuracy of the screen. Coming from a WM phone and a resistive touch screen, I find it a lot harder to hit small places on the EVO. Little check boxes are hard to get. Also, I just feel like it doesn't always hit where I think it should.....

What are others thoughts on this? I have read in the past that resistive screens are more accurate but really just blew it off as people who were just defending their WM phone's but that statement really does seem to be true....

Still love the thing though and it finally feels like I got a totally new device! My last 4 WM phones just felt like the same thing over and over again with a little enhancement on each one....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones