1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen Time Out

Discussion in 'Moto 360' started by john30308, Oct 3, 2014.

1. john30308

john30308 Well-Known Member

Does anyone else think the screen times out too quickly? Is there a way to keep it on longer than 5 secs so I can actually admire the watch face? :)

Advertisement

2. burtonvdp

burtonvdp Android Enthusiast

I was wondering when they are going to release more customization myself. I know it would chew up battery if turned on too long but Id like to make that choice. I tried Ambient but I dont really like that setting as much as being able to extend the view for a few more seconds.

3. atrain311

atrain311 Android Expert

Have been thinking the same thing. Yes, you can check the time in the amount they give you, but I can't really show off the beautiful face I put on there to a friend in that amount of time. :)

I heard something about Android Wear 2.0 coming out soon. Maybe we'll see more options there.

4. Tlicious1020

Tlicious1020 On Probation

I agree that we need more options. Who did they test this watch on? I was trying to customize some watch faces and the watch kept turning off. I was saying just yesterday I wish there was a screen on/off time.

5. Outatime

Outatime Android Expert

I think things of this nature, screen time out, the ability to dismiss a notification on the watch and not your phone... that stuff is the growing pains of a 1.0 device. I'm very anxious to see what 2.0 brings.

6. Mittar

Mittar Well-Known Member

I've been playing around with Ambient Mode on days when I know I won't need it a full day. When I get back from work, I just take it off to go to the gym anyway, so I can put it on the charger.

In Ambient mode, the screen is more responsive to raising/twisting your wrist, and stays on a bit longer. It doesn't stay on forever as I thought it did.