1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Screen turned yellow and green

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Android Question

None
    Huawei-U8652 android 2.3.5 smartphone AT&T .. No damage to the phone, never dropped, never has been wet, no signs of any damage, but took it out of my pocket as it was only in there maybe 20min tops and the screen was showing all the words and numbers in white boxes and they were all backwards and in block form. So I restarted the phone, it then came back all bright green and bright yellow. So I did a master reset on it thinking maybe that would help and that didn't. Now its totally bright blue, bright green and bright yellow. Everything. When texting.. as it sends the box and letters and such turn normal, after its sent, everything turns green and yellow again. What is wrong with this phone??? If someone knows something I don't and knows how to fix it I'd appreciate the help. I also did a lower setting on the lighting and it just goes to a deeper color green, yellow and blue.. so its not the lighting as some of the phones problems have. Also did a hard reset, didn't work. I went to the Android site and did all that others have done with their phones and still its a funky yellow, green n blue. paintingtheworld4u@gmail.com

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Without actually having the phone in hand, all we can do is guess, but:

Loose connector on the LCD cable. Bad cable. Bad motherboard. You leaned against something that pressed hard on the screen and caused internal screen damage.