• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screensaver different from Wallpaper

vssy4

Lurker
Aug 3, 2010
Hi there,

I would like to ask if it is possible to have a screensaver different from the wallpaper?

Currently I have a wallpaper that stretches all the way to the 7 homescreens. And when the screen turns off and when I want to get back in, the screen would be showing part or maybe the first page of the homescreen. So I would like to ask if it is possible to have a different picture or screensaver than the wallpaper?

eh... hope I'm not confusing anyone out there :p

But would really appreciate if anyone has any advice :)

Thanksssssssssssss.

Currently I have a wallpaper that stretches all the way to the 7 homescreens. And when the screen turns off and when I want to get back in, the screen would be showing part or maybe the first page of the homescreen. So I would like to ask if it is possible to have a different picture or screensaver than the wallpaper?
Sounds like what you want to do is change the lockscreen. Never done it myself, but there are plenty of threads about it - just look for thread titles that mention the lockscreen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones