1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screenshot editor

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Kaz String, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Kaz String

Kaz String Lurker

Hi, i have an s21 ultra. I gave the screenshot editor turned on. When the option to edit comes up when I press on the box to edit , the picture just disappears into gallery ( started doing this a couple of weeks ago ). The other 3 buttons work .
    Any ideas ?
    Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

is the app updated? try clearing cache and data as well for the app.

3. Kaz String

Kaz String Lurker

Sorry to be thick but which app is it ?

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

well you posted in the screenshot assistant forum which is an app in the play store.....so i assumed that is what you are using.

if you are not, then you are most likely using either google photos or samsung gallery......clear the cache for gallery (not data unless you have your photos backed up because wiping data will delete any photos on your phone) or clear cache and data for google photos.

5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Presumably it's this app, and you posted in the forum for it.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.waskysoft.screenshotassistant

Although quite frankly you shouldn't even need to use a third-party screen-shot editor with this phone, as the S21, Note20, and other recent Samsungs have a good screen-shot editor feature included. Which I'm sometimes using myself to crop and resize my screen-shots.

ocnbrze likes this.

Screenshot Assistant

Screenshot Assistant Forum

pl.waskysoft.screenshotassistant

Capture screenshot by holding the Home button. Features:
• Crop screenshot to the desired size • Save screenshot to the device • Share screenshot with your friends Make sure battery optimization is disabled for Screenshot Assistant:
Huawei: • From the Home screen navigate to Settings • Open Advanced Settings • Open Battery Manager • Open Protected apps • Activate the app protection for Screenshot Assistant by pressing on the switch from the right side How to configure the app:
• From the Home screen navigate to Settings • Select Apps • Press Settings icon in the upper right corner • Select Assist & voice input • Press Assist app and select Screenshot Assistant

READ MORE
May 25, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs