1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screenshot it tint

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kcsuper, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Kcsuper

Kcsuper Well-Known Member

I just installed screenshot it and like it alot. when I take a shot though it always shows my screen tinted blue... and for some reason if I shoot my notifications the tint is red. There doesn't seem to be a settings menu so how do I remedy this? Anyone with the same prob.? Thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SpCowboy2842

SpCowboy2842 Android Enthusiast

I'm not that familiar with Screen shot it, but I would highly recommend Kastor Soft from off of the market. You need to be rooted, but it does have the option to fix the blue/red tint issue.

3. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

4. PumaSpeed

PumaSpeed Newbie

I tried ShootMe and I know it works and has the blue tint as well, and when I went into settings for it there was the option of "Using Default Pallet", and when switched on all screenshots were of correct color. I don't know if there is this kind of option in Screenshot it though.

5. Kcsuper

I want to use Shootme (everyone says its great) but can't find it in market. I've tried a couple .apk's but they try to install then says "cannot install" and it cancels. I did download "screenshot" (i think) and it inverts which is I found what the regular version of screenshot it doesn't offer.
    Screenshot saves it's shots in a "screenshots" folder right on the sd card root which is cool.

duh that's the one you guys have been talking about.

6. wyelkins

wyelkins Android Expert

One comment. CM7 includes screenshot on the phone options menu.

Very handy feature.

7. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Mine strangely only works some of the time and often shows the power options menu in the photo, but every thing else is working good so I just left well enough alone

8. SpCowboy2842

SpCowboy2842 Android Enthusiast

I'm glad that I'm not the only one. LOL!!!!!! That's the biggest reason that I downloaded KastorSoft.

9. Kcsuper

I just can't seem to get shootme to work with my phone (ctmod). I grabbed the apk and even flashed Blood's apk installer with shootme.apk in the app folder but still get message "Application not installed". Maybe I have a bad apk, does anyone have one they can share that is verified to work?

10. PumaSpeed

PumaSpeed Newbie

I don't know if it is ok to post links for software like that...since ShootMe was taken off the App Market.

11. wyelkins

wyelkins Android Expert

Thanks for sharing that. I have not had any problems yet but I will watch out for that. I have started using that a lot lately.

I don't know if it makes any difference but I have it set to automatically display the share menu even though most of the time I don't use it. It does inform me of the filename and where it saved it.

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews