1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screenshots

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pm5544, Jul 12, 2013.

1. pm5544

pm5544 Android Enthusiast

Is it possible to take a screenshot using the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 ?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender

Hold down the home button + power button at the same time for 2-3 seconds.

pm5544 likes this.
  3. pm5544

Thanks mate, I had just found out after I had posted, I should have done that first I know, thanks again.

4. pm5544

It works, however is there anyway to stop the Task Manager from showing in the middle of the screen because when I press the home button then the power button when on the desktop the task manager opens in the middle right in front of the desktop.

EDIT,

Just found the answer here: although you have to rest the phone somewhere as it's difficult to perform this task while holding the phone.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-ga...ake-screenshot-text-messages.html#post3790810

5. pm5544

I wonder why Samsung couldn't make a special button on the side of the phone that when pressed would automatically take a screenshot, this would take away the hassle and somewhat difficult manoeuvre of holding the home key, then hitting the back button while then pressing the power button all just to take a screenshot!

Not sure if this idea is already on newer smartphones or not, maybe it's on new iphones, maybe someone could confirm.

EDIT.

On JB all that's required is the power and home button pressed for 2 secs, no need now for back button to be hit for the release of task manager.

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews