1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root screwed my phone.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by OnaDroidXhigh, Jun 2, 2011.

1. OnaDroidXhigh

OnaDroidXhigh Newbie
    None

Nov 21, 2010
    Ok I downloaded a 340 file from liberty tool box donate that put me to stock. converted sbf file. I tried upgrading to GB but after everything loaded it when straight to the bootloader. in the boot loader it says

bootloader 30.04 err:a5,69,35,00,27
    batt ok
    ok to program
    connect usb
    data cable

I am able to also put it into boot loader but my main problem is my computer is not recognizing the phone I have rsd lite 4.9 current drivers, and the currect sbf file i just am wondering am I missing something with getting the drivers working. I down load the open they install by themselves and all is good correct or do I need to go somewhere else to make the run /operate so to speak.

Advertisement

2. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert
    None

Feb 9, 2011
  3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

Feb 10, 2010
    Male
    Virginia
    the issue here is that you were on liberty, and you took the OTA

you need to sbf back to stock, there is no .340 stock file in the liberty toolbox, i have the same donated toolbox

once you sbf back to stock you can take the OTA :)

4. OnaDroidXhigh

OnaDroidXhigh Newbie
    None

Nov 21, 2010
    hey guys,

thanks for the advice. I got very lucky my co-workers just sbf'ed and did the 2 part tbh .596 gb. Luckily he lives less than 2 miles away. He sbf'ed my phone back to stock I re-rooted boot strapped and did the tbh 2 part before i left just incase something went wrong. yesterday there was a file plus the 2 part .596 in the builds section on libertys donate app. I flashed that file then tried by mistake a different path to gb and as we both know it didn't work. this was totally my fault in my haste to get on gb. I now am on it correctly and havent gotten a chance to fully look at it but i love it so far. it was not an OTA it was a leak i tried and know I am where i need to be. thanks again guys. my friend is going to email me the files he used and I am going to see if it can recognize my phone otherwise I know where to go for help.lol

Andrew