• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screwed up... Roaming Indicator On?

wetchckn

Nov 27, 2011
I installed CT Mod two days ago. I was changing the DUN NAI setting in the hidden menu to allow tethering like I've read about and done before. I accidentally hit the PPP Carrier menu below it, panicked, and I'm not sure what I hit. My phone rebooted and completely lost signal, no voice or data. I manually tried to change the MIN and MSD settings, and the MMS url to boost, and then the Data Profile Username back to my own (it turned to test@springpcs.com?). I now have Roaming Indicator On. I flashed back to the stock ZV4 rooted ROM, and can make calls and texts, but still have the Roaming Indicator On and the triangle above the signal strength bars. I can't update PRL (even though it's still the Boost PRL 61007) or update the Profile. What do I do?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones