1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screwed up root.. - PLEASE READ.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by EliteCow, Apr 14, 2012.

1. EliteCow

EliteCow Lurker

Ok so yesterday I rooted my phone with motofail and from there i downloaded rom manager and rom tools, I installed a theme and one I did that it restarted my phone and things started messing up. Applications would force close and fail to open. I then decided to do a factory reset to see if this would help but sadly it didn't I then unrooted my phone and did a reset and now everything is jacked up.

I now cannot open a lot of apps, everytime I slide down the task screen it force stops and doesn't allow me to view it. When people call it won't pop up, i must click the call icon on my screen to see who is calling. Things are offset like icons and other buttons.

please help me. How could I do a system re-install or something?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Podivin

Podivin Android Expert

You could download Matt's utility below, and use the restore function (I believe it's option 1 in his app, but read the directions to make sure). This will take you all the way back to 6.12.173, so your phone will do a couple of OTA updates to become current.

Droid Razr Utility [Windows] *new Thread* - DroidRzr.com

Edit: Note that this runs on your PC, not on the phone. You'll need to connect the phone to the PC.

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews