1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

General Screwed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Depth Afield, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Depth Afield

Depth Afield Well-Known Member

Confirmed by my local Costco folks, is the Best Buy "exclusive" access to the TB.

I am the position to return the DX that I got from Costco on 1/30, but I need a verizon smartphone in order to keep my new data plan intact (at the time I signed for the data pack, they were able to waive the monthly 9.99 for secondary line.). Problem is, while I still have my old phone, it is a EnV2 which does not work (or is elligible) as a smartphone. I need a verizon smartphone to put on my line, so I can return the DX to them.

Anyone plan to unload their old VZW smartphone next week when they pick up their TB? This is driving me crazy, as I will only need the old smartphone for the period of Costco swapping the plan from the DX to it till I can drive over to Best Buy or Verizon store to grab a TB next week.

Head wants to asplode.

EDIT; Can a bricked phone be used as a suregate phone?

Advertisement

2. jayishere

jayishere Android Expert

I mean, it was announced last week/earlier that it would be BB Exclusive.

ckochinsky125 likes this.
  3. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Android Expert

Buy an Incredible on an additional line from Best Buy and return it after you get the TB.

P.S. It's free right now... no money tied up.

4. Depth Afield

That is not very helpful, seeing as I picked up the X on the 30th of January. At that point the vendor was under the impression that the TB would be available for exchange when VZH had it.

5. Depth Afield

Yes, but the line I have the $9.99 monthly waiver is the one with the X. At Costco.