1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screwy problems after Gingerbread update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mtsarpilot, Sep 5, 2011.

1. mtsarpilot

mtsarpilot Newbie

I had Gingerbread pushed to my Atrix about 2 weeks ago. Since then I have had a constant screwy problem while on a phone call. The phone will drop audio connection to my headset device and switch back to the handset. It does this about every 30 minutes or so. Not just a one time thing.

When on Bluetooth, it will still show Bluetooth highlighted as the device it is connected to, but all audio is back to the handset. If I touch the Bluetooth button (on screen) to disconnect from the headset then again to connect, it's back on the headset.

It happens in my car and on my Bluetooth headset, so not just one device, and definately not from a weak battery in the Bluetooth device.

It has even done it on a wired headset

Has anyone else seen this frustrating behavior? Any suggestions?

Note I've also seen multiple times when the Music player just stops playing something, acting as if it got a signal that a call came in, but then never restarts audio. I've seen this on WinAmp and on the native Music player. I uninstalled WinAmp thinking that could have been the cause of all these issues but no success.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. largecharge

largecharge Well-Known Member

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews