1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Script] RC 2.1 10/26 V6 SuperCharger! HTK & BulletProof Launchers! The ONLY Android MEMORY FIXER!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by frenchy714, Jul 27, 2011.

1. esthernrob

esthernrob Android Enthusiast

i ran THIS install tutorial and got these results...

Launcher is BULLETPROOF!
    Current minfrees = 6, 8, 26, 28, 30, 32

tutorial states my launcher should read HARD TO KILL!

wondering if i did something wrong. it did state to "disable lock home in memory", i did see that check box at one point, but now i cannot seem to locate it anywhere to make sure it's unchecked...

misledyouth2k likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

I think if you run spare parts its in there, or if you're on CM7.
    I'll take a look around and see if I can find it anywhere, since I'm running the same rom as you. :D

Edit: Well, I just looked everywhere I could think of, and I cant find that option either. Spare parts doesn't have it either. I think one of the modded spare parts I had on a Froyo Kings rom had that in there, I can't remember anymore.

esthernrob likes this.
  3. frenchy714

frenchy714 Android Expert

Not sure if you'll find that option on sense ROM's, it's in CM7. Try using option #8 (Mega Memory).

esthernrob likes this.
  4. esthernrob

is there a difference between "hard to kill" and "bulletproof" launchers? perhaps one represents aosp and the other sense?...

my phone reads total memory 404mb... running option 8 for 512mb shouldn't cause a conflict?

5. frenchy714

I don't have an answer for your first question unfortunately and as for the conflict, there shouldn't be any....Be sure to uninstall ANY task managers/killers while using this script.

Granite1 and esthernrob like this.
  6. esthernrob

7. frenchy714

Everyone who runs this script please post experiences! :D

8. Granite1

Nope not yet.

Now that custom kernels are rolling out for GB we can try the kernel tweak too. :p

I'll try to do this today, if I can. My band plays tonight, so I wont be playing on the piece too much longer today. :(

9. esthernrob

ok, i'm goin' all out...

mikg 2.41
    v6 supercharger script
    3g turbocharger script
    kick ass kernel tweaks script
    netarchy's golden monkey

just got everything set up, will report with my good and/or bad...
    need to shut down my pc... i have changed my phone setup 3 times in the past 6 hours... gotta relax, take it easy, see what all this new stuff can do...
    :D

frenchy714 and ocnbrze like this.
  10. Xtremedays

Xtremedays Android Expert

A TRUE flashaholic! Gotta love it! :D

11. frenchy714

:eek::eek::eek::eek::D

12. evomattnc

evomattnc Android Expert

Damn I'm behind, playing with this tab has affected my phone love....downloading...

13. Granite1

Matt has returned!!
    I haven't tried this yet, still letting the golden monkey settle in.
    Plus last night there was a level 4 panty storm at the show!

14. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

dude what kind of vacation are you on?and where can i get tickets?:eek::D

15. esthernrob

ok, first report on this set up... my phone didn't like it at all, very laggy... so, first thing i decided to try was to change the kernel...
    i flashed Evo 4g Freedom-v0.2 Kernel GB MR 2.6.35.10. gonna test drive this for a bit... this one has smartass governor and my phone loves a smartass...

16. Granite1

I'm home now! :D
    My band played last night at a local bar/cabana. Epic night, even the ninjas were there! :eek:

17. evomattnc

evomattnc Android Expert

Lol where are you? I thought we only had those storms at my house, in panty storm alley. I live on campus practically, gives an old man plenty to stare at creepily lol.

18. evomattnc

evomattnc Android Expert

Cabana? I know where you make home and I don't think it had cabanas :)

19. geewhiz

geewhiz Well-Known Member

I work close to campus and drive through some days for lunch. Sometimes it feels like im about to break my neck. Makes me want to go back for a masters everyday. :cool:

This whole busybox deal. Should I install the proggy labeled busybox from the market or the busybox installer with 13 versions of busybox?

20. geewhiz

Nevermind. Apparently MikG already has version 1.18.4 of busybox installed. I didn't see it listed in under installed apps. But there is a busybox process running.

21. evomattnc

evomattnc Android Expert

I always got busy box elsewhere but busy box installer is fine. Its preferred. I have no idea what version that busy box program will install

22. evomattnc

evomattnc Android Expert

Most custom come with busy box, titanium needs it, terminal needs it for some things, you usually have it. Haven't looked for which version is required though. Usually got it from titanium if I needed it

23. frenchy714

You'll still want to grab Busy Box Installer because the Dev's recommend you use 18.2 and lower for optimal performance.

24. geewhiz

The op on xda says to use 1.18.2 with the supercharged script. But like mentioned above by some others, i just ran it with 1.18.4 and everything went good.

My system mem is now hanging steady around 120 MB. I'll see how it holds up. Before I was always lower. Things seems to be much snappier. I'll see how it holds up.

25. frenchy714

Cool beans, keep us posted.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews