• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Scripting app for a web browser

Does anyone know of a web browser app, or a script for a web browser, that would allow an Android user to update all four of the windows in the web browser (from a pre-configured list of URLs) with a single input to the smartphone?

With such an app, one could update four pages in the background, where 3G or "Edge" network speed would not be very important, and then. later on, quickly view/review all four web pages once the time-consuming data fill was complete.

My job situation does not allow me to pull out the smartphone and play with it for several minutes to do this -- I could however start the process then come back in a few minutes and quickly toggle through four-screens of already loaded web info.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones