• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Scroll lock while browsing Facebook

Ryanator

Lurker
Dec 1, 2012
Ah , hello again :)

I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to disable what seems to be a scrolling lock only on facebook mobile also YouTube mobile that i have found so far, for example :

while Browsing the news feed, It stops scrolling as I lift my finger off the screen instead of fluently breezing through the feed .....very annoying when trying to get to a post a ways down the feed, or even the opposite going up to get to the top of the feed. It keeps stopping and it drives me bananas :mad:

It magically stopped (at one point) and let the feed scroll with one swipe of the finger which is what I want but..... I never messed with any setting on my part, it just, magically stopped. But only for a short period then boom, back again.

I've looked for a setting but cant find any on the phone itself, scrolling other websites are fine, it doesn't stop every quarter inch down the page. Maybe it has something to do with FB? or maybe even the app itself? idk but it's really really annoying and would love if anyone knows what can be done to stop this..

My apologies if I've posted in the wrong feed

Cheers :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones