1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

General Scroll to top or bottom?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by johnt519, Feb 14, 2011.

1. johnt519

johnt519 Well-Known Member

Ok, I've tried searching, but have come up empty. On the Incredible, mostly in the stock Messages app, how do you quickly scroll or jump to the top or bottom of a long list of messages? Especially because every now and then it will jump itself to the top, and I have to flick-flick-flick-flick-flick all the way to the bottom. If I have a conversation that's 100+ messages long, it takes forever to scroll.

The closest things I've found have to do with scrolling a web page, or use a key, which the Incredible doesn't have...

Thanks.

jt

Advertisement

2. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

I use my thumb to flick up or down very quickly and I can eat up a lot of real estate quickly. AFA a dedicated way, like the BlackBerry had (press "T" for the top "B" for the bottom) I don't think there is one. I wish there was as I miss that feature a lot. This doesn't work for texts/emails, but I know if you use DolphinHD browser you can set the volume rocker to scroll up and down web pages

3. question729

question729 Android Enthusiast

I hate when that happens! I usually just hit the back button and go back in... Still would be nice to have a way to jump through fast.