1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support SD card blank or has unsupported filesystem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Freeenx, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Freeenx

Freeenx New Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Hi everyone!
    I have a problem with my Htc Magic. He doesn't read anymore sd cards; every sd card I put in the phone it says the same message (but my pc reads them) "sd card blank or usupported filesystem". I tried to format the Sd both with pc and phone, with no results. I made the wipe and reset the phone to factory data, but nothing, the problem doesen't stop. What can I do? Thanks!

Advertisement

2. kanwarjit

kanwarjit New Member

Nov 2, 2011
    I have a problem with my Htc Magic. He doesn't read anymore sd cards; every sd card I put in the phone it says the same message (but my pc reads them) "sd card blank or usupported filesystem". I tried to format the Sd both with pc and phone, with no results. I made the wipe and reset the phone to factory data, but nothing, the problem doesen't stop. What can I do? Thanks!

3. kanwarjit

kanwarjit New Member

Nov 2, 2011
    SD card blank or has unsupported filesystem

I have a problem with my Htc Magic. He doesn't read anymore sd cards; every sd card I put in the phone it says the same message (but my pc reads them) "sd card blank or usupported filesystem". I tried to format the Sd both with pc and phone, with no results. I made the wipe and reset the phone to factory data, but nothing, the problem doesen't stop. What can I do?

Tags: