• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SD Card Blank or Unsupported File System Error

naterzz

Lurker
Jul 18, 2012
Please, I really need to save the files on these two SD cards, all my backups are on them. For some reason when I put these two SD cards, (a 4GB and 2GB SanDisk) in any android phone and even mount them to my computer, I get this error, however the phone detects other SD cards perfectly fine!! It's not like I even tried rooting the phone. Someone please help me! It would be much appreciated!! (I use an Evo Shift 4G for Sprint if it helps)

okay so i've downloaded the program, but the computer doesn't even recognize that I've got the sd card in my computer, it's not letting me select it to run with the program I don't think. Because when i insert it into my computer, it doesnt say that there is a removable disk in the pc.

Upvote 0
It mighty come to having to boot something like a boot disc with a position recovery tool. Usually Radic is the on the works.

Did you check the gold contacts on the card? If they look grimy or tarnished, use a bit of rubbing alcohol and a Q-tip to clran the contacts, and then leave the card sitting out for at last 10 minutes before inserting it into anything. See if that helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones