1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SD Card Errors and Phone Constantly Reboots

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by way22cool, Aug 20, 2012.

1. way22cool

way22cool Lurker

Whenever my phone is connected to my laptop, it won't let me change it so that it's in disk drive mode. It will only let me charge it. It always shows a loading screen whenever I exit out of an app and sometimes it won't even go to my home screen! It'll just show a black screen with the notification bar. Most of the time it'll reboot itself from there. It also won't let me take pictures - I can't even open the camera app! It'll just show the same black screen. And whenever I try to view the gallery, it says "An error was encountered on your sd card." I've tried rebooting it manually and doing a factory reset but nothing works.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. eggrollshop

eggrollshop Lurker

What ROM are you currently running or are you on stock. How long has this been happening. Warranty still valid? Cause if it is just contact HTC an see what they can do.

3. way22cool

way22cool Lurker

I'm stock and it's been happening since Saturday night. I haven't contacted HTC yet, but I talked to T-Mobile and they said there's nothing they can do.

4. auburn2eugene

auburn2eugene Well-Known Member

mine was doing that. i changed the cord that i plugged my phone into the computer with, and it works fine now. just an idea

HTC One S Forum

The HTC One S release date was April 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, MSM8290 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2012
Release Date
Reviews