1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

sd card marker mismatch lg esteem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LaXBuLLeTPrOoF, Aug 17, 2012.

1. LaXBuLLeTPrOoF

im trying to restore my backup from cwm but everytime im try to restore back up it gives me an error and it wont do the back up, can anyone help me:(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Did you rename the backup?

Make sure there are NO spaces in the name of the backup.

3. LaXBuLLeTPrOoF

no its the same way as its always been, havent changed anything to it.

4. Fuzzy13

If nothing has been changed then its just a bad backup. It happens. This is why I have at least 50 backups on my PC and I keep at least 3-4 on my phone at all times. Never know.

5. LaXBuLLeTPrOoF

is there a way to fix it or have i lost the back up forever? and do i really need it, im always using the custome roms u guys always create, thaks by the way.

6. Fuzzy13

Just make another one. I make a backup usually when I change something major. Like a ROM update.

Make another backup and see if that one works to make sure its not something with your recovery install.

LaXBuLLeTPrOoF likes this.
  7. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

You also can restore your back up by going to back up and restore then go to advance restore then choose from internal SD card then select restore boot after that your gonna do the same to system /data /cache /SD ext after you restore all those just reboot your your phone.

8. LaXBuLLeTPrOoF

it worked, thanks so much for the help, do you know why it wouldnt back up from cwm, again thaks sooooooo much:D

9. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

I have know clue y it does that, but I'm glad you got it back ;)

10. Fuzzy13

Prolly a signing error.

I would still make another backup to have. Doesnt hurt to have more than 1. ;)

Glad your back up.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews