• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SD Card Problem! Please Help!!

HeatherB304

Lurker
Jul 24, 2014
Hi.
I've had my ZTE AWE for a few weeks now & haven't had any problems until yesterday. Everytime I go to my camera to take a picture I get a message on the screen that says "Insert SD Card" but I already have an SD Card inserted!! Also when I try to download a picture I get a message that says "Save Failed" or "Cannot Download".. Does anyone have any ideas why this has started happening or any solutions to this problem? Please help me!!

Welcome to the forums, Heather! :hello:
What brand and class is your card? Do you have another device such as a laptop that can read the card? What do you have saved on it besides pictures?
I'm thinking it may need to be formatted which will erase everything on it, to be functional again as it sounds like it's corrupted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones