• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SD Card Problem

JMC1

Lurker
Jul 26, 2012
I have the Kyocera Hydro and yesterday out of nowhere my music and pictures disappeared. I restarted the phone and the SD card mounted but still no pictures or music. I thought possibly maybe I had gotten a virus or something on the phone somehow and did a factory reset and when it restarted the card mounted fine, still nothing until ten minutes later then everything reappeared but now there is also noticeable lag. So I cleared the SD card and did a Google search and found a forum that said it could have something to do with the ROM, But if that was so wouldn't everything have reappeared after the reset and not have taken so long? Or not have appeared at all until I had followed the directions on the forum about the ROM? Very confused...:thinking:

If anyone knows anything about this, please reply. It would be a huge help. Thank You :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones