1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root SD Card Question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Goatius, May 1, 2012.

1. Goatius

Goatius Lurker
    None

Apr 30, 2012
    I've rooted my phone and installed CM7 using Clockworkmod ROM manager. Can i switch my sd card now? It's full of junk I don't need but also don't want to lose like some backup files and stuff for my phone.

Advertisement

2. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus
    None

May 13, 2011
    Laborer (all the dirty nasty work nobody else want
    Florida
    The nandroid backup you should have made is in the clockworkmod folder. This you need to transfer to the other uSD card for sure. Anything else is up to you.
    It's a good idea to put all the info you need on the PC as well, just in case something happens to wipe all data from your uSD card.
    I did this by mistake once myself. Because I made a backup folder on my PC it wasn't a problem, just transferred the info back to the uSD card.

3. ssnshrsth

ssnshrsth Lurker
    None

Oct 10, 2012
    sd card does not show on my lg optimus p509, while it works on other phones and pcs. i had rooted it with superclickone before. it is from t-mobile and i have unlocked it in my country. current software version lg-p509-v10l, android version 2.2, kernel 2.6.32.9 lg-electronics@android3g-buildserver #1 sun oct 24 19:10:09 kst 2010, build number FRF91. thank you...

Tags: