• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sd card question!!

So I just upgrading from a blackberry pearl to the HTC Eris. The Eris came equipped with an 8GB SD card. When i had my blackberry I was using a 2GB SD card. So i took out the 8GB out of the Eris and put in the 2GB to save pics (That kinna stuff.) I didn't take it out and switch for my 8GB. I still have in the 2GB and I want to switch to the 8GB .
My Question is, if I switch what will happen to my apps, my contacts, etc. Will i still be able to transfer them to my 8GB?

I really do not feel like starting all over again :(
Thanks.

I've switch cards before. It's very easy, as tomq points out just copy the entire contents of the 2Gb card to the hard drive on your PC and then copy the entire contents back out to the 8Gb card in total. This will save all of your app settings, etc. If you have an SD slot on your PC that is the best way to go.

Upvote 0
I've switch cards before. It's very easy, as tomq points out just copy the entire contents of the 2Gb card to the hard drive on your PC and then copy the entire contents back out to the 8Gb card in total. This will save all of your app settings, etc. If you have an SD slot on your PC that is the best way to go.

I'll try this and let you guys know how it went.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones