1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

sd card reader for music

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Android Question

None
    I BOUGHT A 7' rca tablet running jelly bean 4.1. I have 4500 songs on a samsung galaxy player sandisk 16 gb micro sd card. i bought the same sd card for the new tablet and plan to copy my music library from the samsung to the new tablet. i did not need to download an app for the samsung but seem to need to do it for the tablet. can u make a recommendation on an app so i can listen to my music on the tablet without a wi fi connection ( i have the music on google muic also) thx so much MERRY CHRISTMAS

PRAVDA52

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    If the music is on the card you don't need wifi. (If you want to listen to music that's on the cloud, but not on the card, you do.)

As far as which player to use ... there are so many of them, and everyone has different preferences, that it would be impossible for anyone to guess at which one would be best for you.

Install some of the free ones that sound (or look, if that's important to you) good and try them out. Some of them have free versions that lack a few of the niceties of the paid versions (which cost a buck or two), so if you find one you really, really like, but really , really want that option only available for $1.50, and you can afford it, buy the paid version.

But for one of us to tell you which of a couple of hundred music players would be best for you? That would be a bit presumptuous of us. Unless someone reading the thread is telepathic.

scary alien likes this.