1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support SD Card think it might have died

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by N2Designs, Sep 18, 2011.

1. N2Designs

N2Designs Lurker
    None

Sep 18, 2011
    Last night downloaded an App from the Market and after it installed my phone just rebooted and when it was finished my SD card was no longer accessible by the phone or any of my computers. I took 2nd SD card I had and placed it into the phone and loaded and worked fine. Then I also tested the 2nd with the mircoSD card adapter I have. The 2nd card worked fine in the computers. I have been trying to find a way to fix this problem but with no help. I think the card has died but I'm hoping there might be a fix for this. There are some pictures I would like to get off the SD card since I do not have them anywhere else and also I think there is some MP3s I have downloaded and not saved onto my computer that are on the phones SD card. Anyone have an idea on how to fix or at least recover the data from the SD card. Also anyone have an idea on what caused this in the first place so I can avoid it in the future. The phone is running 2.2 and is non rooted.

Thanks

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    so if you placed the card into the reader none of the computers will read it? if that is the case then most likely your card is busted. i can't think of anyway to fix that.

Tags: