1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support SD Card + "Unfortunately, XXX has stopped working" problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by N7Mafia, Aug 8, 2013.

1. N7Mafia

N7Mafia Lurker
    None

Aug 8, 2013
    I am in the process of upgrading my stock Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to Cyanogenmod, so I rooted the tablet with CWMRecovery 6.0.1.0 and it appears it went all right *BUT* as soon as I insert the SD card (which I have formatted with FAT32) I get a bunch of unending popups such as:

"Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped working.
    "Unfortunately, factory test has stopped working."
    "Unfortunately, internet has stopped working."
    "Unfortunately, MTP Settings has stopped working."

I tried to factory reset, I tried to clear data/cache from said applications to no avail.

As soon as I remove the SD card the tablet get back to normal functioning, as per the card itself it works all right, if I put it into my PC's card reader it reads/writes all right.

What did I do that messed up my tablet? And most importantly, what could I do to solve this problem in order to get back in installing cyanogenmod?

Please help.

Advertisement

2. thequeenscheese

thequeenscheese Android Expert
    None

Nov 8, 2010
    i think Cyanogenmod have their own forum id try their and maybe the general androud on here, but id facory reset and return to stock (odin and sam mobile), then try cf auto root and cw rom manager or odin and the correct cwmod file for this device ull also need the latest odin i thinks, there is a forum somewhere if you google it i did it a while back but i forget now.