1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sd card/unrooting issues. Help?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Joshms91, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Joshms91

Joshms91 Lurker

So my Ally has had a notification saying "SD CARD REMOVED. Insert new one" pretty much since I've had the phone. I've tried everything and have read through other people's forums regarding the same issue and haven't found an answer. I've tried three different SD CARDS and my phone will not read any of them. Although from time to time my phone will randomly read the card but only minutes at a time. My problem is that I need to mount it to my computer so I can get it unrooted and factory reset because the guy at my verizon store says they can replace it if i can get it unrooted. Can anyone help?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. yohobojo

yohobojo Android Enthusiast

You dont need your sdcard to unroot. You can use z4root to unroot if your on a stock rom. But if your not i suggest you search for a thread that goes like "how to flash stock rom"

3. cobraspence

cobraspence Lurker

I keep getting the same message. Then after a while, it remounts itself. This is my 4th telephone replacement from Verizon with the same issue. I have had one in the chain that just locked up, and didn't last the 5 to 10 days it seems to take these so-called recertified phones from Verizon to start this mount unmount issues. We have tried both aftermarket SD cards as well as new ones from Verizon in the various phones. Not sure what to do next. I am getting ready to setup my newest re-cert tonight.

LG Ally Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews