1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SD card wiped???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Camel Chops, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Camel Chops

Camel Chops Newbie

I've had a DHD for a few months now and until last night I've had no problems with it. For some unknown reason it stopped recognising anything on my SD card. All my photos disappeared and all the apps that I'd moved to the SD card wouldn't work. Luckily I had my apps backed up on my SD card and for some reason it allowed me to restore them. However when I searched for my photos using astro and they were no longer there and have been deleted. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, is there a solution or something that I need to avoid doing to prevent this happening again? Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. drucom

drucom Lurker

I'm not sure if the problem I have is the same as yours, but it does sound similar. Today, unexpectedly, my Desire HD has stopped recognizing the SD card that came with it. I don't know if this is a problem with the phone or with the SD card but it's very frustrating.

Hope your problem is fixed soon! Sorry I can't provide any assistance.

3. tommym92

tommym92 Newbie

You two need to get in touch with HTC support, they should send out a new one.

It's caused by the update that came out at Christmas if you remember updating

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews