• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help sd card

Well, if I am reading your question correctly you want to save Titanium (the program not just the backups) to your SD card. And for that, you'll need Apps2SD (A2SD). I ain't sure how to get this on a stock phone, I have the Icarus ROM (the operating system) and it came with it already installed. So Google search or serch on here for A2SD and you should be able to find what you need. If not, post back here but please be more specific in your questions next time. "Can't figure out how to use my sd card" is quite vague, don't ya think? At first I though you didn't know where to insert it into the phone.

Upvote 0
how do you save titanium backup to your sd card and not in a folder? thanks everyone.
You can't save apps to your sd card. If you are looking for pictures or videos that you took or downloaded, they will be in your gallery. You don't really have to do anything to save to the card, it will save there automatically. If it's not working, you may have to format the card first.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones