• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SD disconnecting problem

Miki07

Lurker
Aug 30, 2011
I have Optimus from the time i bought it it has a problem. Its disconnecting card and after while it start to load it again .... I have done formating the card, defragmenting card and nothing helps. Now when its rooted and applications are on SD card anytime when its disconnect the card, non of this applications works till i restart the phone (taking out batttery).... When application starts its poping a window which says: Application LG desktop (procesandroid.proces.lghome) shut down. try it again

I have Optimus from the time i bought it it has a problem. Its disconnecting card and after while it start to load it again .... I have done formating the card, defragmenting card and nothing helps. Now when its rooted and applications are on SD card anytime when its disconnect the card, non of this applications works till i restart the phone (taking out batttery).... When application starts its poping a window which says: Application LG desktop (procesandroid.proces.lghome) shut down. try it again

If you have had the problem since you bought it, I would have returned it for a replacement because there is an obvious problem with the phone, however you will need to unroot it for them to take it or they will say the problem was somthing you have done by rooting it.

Upvote 0

What size SD card are you using?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones