1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SD-ext problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Codegerm, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

I am having an issue with my phone, every time I reboot the phone the SD-ext does not mount. I have to go into CWM and manually mount it. I am currently running HoneyBread6 (which I really like) and have a 16gig class 10 sd card (made by PNY). Anyone else having this problem??:thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

I have same pny card, same issue with links 2sd and s2e... If you come up with a solution let me know...

3. The~Skater~187

The~Skater~187 Android Expert

I have the same card, its not the card. Its in the kernel. I stated that in my op, I just havent had a chance to fix it.

Codegerm likes this.
  4. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

I have this issue with cm9... it works for others, but not me. (8gig kodak works fine)

5. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

Thanks for the info Skater. I was doing it late at night and probably overlooked it. I do love the ROM though, so much better than the stock. :D

6. The~Skater~187

Thanks bro. Sorry if I came across as a dick in my last post. It's been a bad day. Some one broke into my car, tried stealing my stereo and some other things. Plus, to top it all off, I've been out of town for work since friday and won't be home till tomorrow.

7. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

Sorry to hear about that Bro. I can't stand a DAMN thief! They need a good kick in the teeth.:mad:

8. The~Skater~187

I totally agree.

9. Xruptor

Xruptor Android Enthusiast

Well.... I would have kicked them somewhere else. :D

10. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

Before or after hitting them with the baseball bat!? :D

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews