• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SD 'Mobile ULTRA' Compatibility??

Hey just wondering whether the 'SanDisk Mobile ULTRA 32GB SDHC I' will work on my Sensation z710a with stock 2.3.4?

Anybody have any experience with these mobile ultra cards?

I heard the 64GB work with the Sensation 4G, but I just have the regular 3G one. I also heard that the phone might need modifications to recognise these cards? Is that true?

They also referred to it as an SDXC card in that same post, but it's branded SDHC...? Is that right????

Please help me out, I just went through a massive ordeal with fake 32gb cards, now I just want a good, solid, speedy (for 1080p) flash card.

Thank you :)

I was looking for the same information myself. I currently have a Lexar High Speed SDHC Class 10 32GB; when I bought it I was told it would have gone pretty fast, but it seems that whenever I close an app (even if it's Angry Birds or Dolphin Browser), my Sensation crashes and reboots the HTC Sense and reading from the card all the apps again.
Plus, it's bloody slow when I'm trying to look through the images on the card, freezing almost every second... Damn, what a pain!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones