1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SD Partition query

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by the ginger god, Jul 31, 2010.

1. the ginger god

Hello

I have been reading about the sdcard partitioning on the forum here and I thought I might ask a question that I couldn't find along my travels whilst reading. I have a 16GB SDcard class 6 and here is my question...

I have a HTC Desire with setROM 4.5, before I installed this ROM I partitioned my sdcard with a 512MB ext partition using ROM Manager (paid version), now everything seemed to work just fine with the flash etc, but when I go into the SD card + phone storage I see this:

[​IMG]

When I use Root Explorer application, I cant see the other partition (512MB one) I made?

Can anyone advise if this is normal? I can move my apps to sd though through the manage applications section.

I should add, I have no idea why I even created this external partition, do i even need it?

Thanks
    Warpy

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. copestag

copestag Android Expert

depends on the rom you use as to if you need the partition or not for A2SD......... as far as the storage reporting yes its going to appear funky when you view it from settings because it only reads the main partition

the ginger god likes this.
  3. ErisLove

ErisLove Member

looks like it worked 121 internal mb is alot

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews