• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SDCard screwing with me?

Mr.Slave

Android Enthusiast
Mar 4, 2010
I am having a serious problem wit my SD Card that I can't rule anything out. I can mount my card and I can see the contents of my card in windows but the second i try to copy anything it unmounts. It will partially write but instantly unmount once started. I can access my card from Astro and create folders save files from internet and move them around with Astro. I have tried formatting with Android and it seems to go fine but then I get the same mounting problem as stated before. I can start format with windows but format always fails right after it starts. I also can't run RDSLite is says something about device API error and some codes that I can get if needed. It seems like a USB port problem with that info but wanted top know what everyone thought.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones