1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sdfix?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DravenXcore, Sep 28, 2014.

1. DravenXcore

DravenXcore Well-Known Member

So, I downloaded some sdfix app from Playstore by Jrummy Apps, and I clicked the fix button. I rebooted, but I'm still unable to move files out of folders and so on. And, some apps just can't be moved to the SD card despite using Droidsail and Link2SD.

Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bg4m3r

bg4m3r Android Expert

What do you mean you can't move files out of folders? Cab you give a specific example? I used the same fix, the only issue I've had is that AirDroid won't let me upload to the external SD, although I can't say for sure that's not an issue AirDroid.

3. DravenXcore

For example, if I want to copy or cut a file from one folder to another, it gives me an error.

4. DravenXcore

1411964823565.jpg

It also gives me this error, when I attempt to move some apps, like Facebook, to the SD card.

5. donjuro

donjuro Android Expert

What does it say if you use sdfix by nextapp?

6. bg4m3r

bg4m3r Android Expert

Yes, I understand the operation you are trying to execute, I meant what exactly were you trying to copy and where were you trying to copy it to? What is the error?

I just redownloaded the jrummy app and the fix is still in place. Also downloaded NextApp version and it says all is good.

Please don't be offended, but you did actually open the app and install the patch right?

As for app moving, I don't bother with that, so I can't help you there.

7. donjuro

donjuro Android Expert

My apps get moved to the external sd card completely fine from apps in settings menu, I find it odd he'd need apps2sd. And if I have to force any over I find foldermount does an excellent job.

8. bg4m3r

bg4m3r Android Expert

I believe he wants to force apps that can't normally be moved.

9. DravenXcore

right, like Facebook and things that dont have a stock capability to do so.

10. donjuro

donjuro Android Expert

Try folder mount

DravenXcore likes this.

LG Volt Forum

The LG Volt release date was May 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2014
Release Date
Reviews