• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root SDX-Samdroid Frozen Eclair for Fascinate! (JIT) beta v1.2

JIT is a major part of what makes Froyo ...well.....Froyo and much quicker than Eclair

when i had my LG Ally there was a dev who made a JIT enabled kernel/rom and it made a very significant difference in that device, even though it wasn't full blown Froyo

im not jumping on just yet, have to be careful, apparently the Fascinate has been released now on another carrier and there are a few posts i have seen where people flashed a rom meant for one carrier onto a Fascinate for another carrier and the devs at xda were telling them they are completely and 100% bricked

all i am saying is now that there are more than one carrier handling the Fascinate we all need to be extra careful that we know our sources well ;)

if this is the real deal it's likely to show great improvements

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones