• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SDXC Card Problem

Victor Connor

Feb 14, 2020
I've 64gb kingston sdxc card, I format it into Fat32 by AOMEI Partition.It did fix a problem, but when I copy my 48 videos to my sdxc card. it can only read 10 videos with VLC player, all the others are unable to read.The next things I try is copy it one by one, it able to read all the files I copy so when I unplug it from the computer then I plug into the computer again, only the same 10 videos is able to read all over again, so please replied I really want to know to what wrong with my sdxc card thank you.

It sounds like it may be fake - a low capacity card that's had it's controller chip reprogrammed to report a higher capacity. you can test it by copying a number of files of known size (try i or 2 GB files) start by copying 16 GB and see if you can reliably read them. If so, add another 16 GB worth of files and see how many you can reliably read. or use this tool on your PC: https://3ds.hacks.guide/h2testw-(windows).html There are Linux and Mac alternatives available from that link as well.

Reactions: ocnbrze and MrJavi
Upvote 0
Here is the result of my scxc card, It seem to be corrupted.
upload_2020-5-20_19-31-17.png
upload_2020-5-20_19-32-6.png
upload_2020-5-20_19-32-37.png

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones