• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[se sigue trabajando,info.si te interesa leelo]/[Keep working, info.If you're interested read it]

NENORRA

Mar 5, 2019
===================================

ESPAÑOL

===================================

========================

INFO

========================

Hola he aqui para dar info.de KrakenOS 11 12 y 13 ,devido ha que mi mause se ha roto y se retrasara los tres proyectos,estoy haciendo nuevos diseños del logo de wallpaper de bootanimation,se estan testeando todas las versiones de KrakenOS,se han encontrado bugs en todas las versiones,estoy haciendo nuevos update-script,de momento la mas estable es KrakenOs 12 basada en OmniRom,

====================
se esta agregando teclado AOSP con fila numerica a todas las versiones

se esta tratando de inplementar

SetCPU o Kernelauditor en KrakenOS 12 basada en Resurrection remix 12

devido ha que esta bersion no tiene para controlar frecunsias

hay 2 opsiones

1 hacer un zip flasheable
2 inplementarlo ala Rom

====================
INFO,KrakenOS 13 esta un poquito mas estable,wifi es un poco mas estable se sigue testeando pero no se tiene claro que tan estable es debido ha que mi red es muy mala y en todos los dispositibos de mi casa les paso lo mismo

La rotasion parece funsionar
pero ahora tiene un bug que esta relasionado hal nevegador y ha android web view,en ocasiones deja de funsionar pero es cuestion de desactivar y activar la rotasion automatica yvuelve ha funsionar

en luckscreen sigue aperesiendo el acseso rapido de telefono y si deslisas desbloquea hal telefono no afecta en nada hala Rom,para mi es un poco molesto de momento eso es todo de
KrakenOS13

hasta aqui todo el informe delas Roms

=========================================
ten en cuenta que soy solo yo en hacer los wallpaper los boot animation y en hacer toda la rom es por eso que tomo mucho tienpo solo en hacer un wallpaper me toma de 1 ha 2 horas

ademas trabajo en laptop y no es nada pero nada desente
===========================================

=========================

INGLES/TRASLATE

=========================

==========================================

INFO

==========================================

Hello here to give info.de KrakenOS 11 12 and 13, since my mause has been broken and the three projects were delayed, I am making new designs of the bootanimation wallpaper logo, all versions of KrakenOS are being tested, they have found bugs in all the versions, I am doing new update-script, at the moment the most stable is KrakenOs 12 based on OmniRom,

=====================
is adding AOSP keyboard with numerical row to all versions

is trying to implement

SetCPU or Kernelauditor in KrakenOS 12 based on Resurrection remix 12

devido has that this bersion does not have to control frecunsias

There are 2 opsiones

1 do a zip flasheable
2 deploy it to Rom

=====================
INFO, KrakenOS 13 is a bit more stable, wifi is a little more stable is still testing but it is not clear how stable is due to my network is very bad and in all the devises of my house the same happened to them

The rotasion seems to work
but now it has a bug that is relasionado hal nevegador and has android web view, sometimes it stops working but it is a matter of deactivating and activating the automatic rotation and it has fun again

in luckscreen keeps appearing the quick access to the phone and if you unlock unlocks hal phone does not affect anything hala Rom, for me it is a bit annoying at the moment that's all
KrakenOS13

up to here the whole report of the Roms

keep in mind that I'm just doing the wallpaper boot animation and doing all the rom is why I take a lot of time alone to make a wallpaper that takes me from 1 to 2 hours

I also work on a laptop and it's nothing but nothing

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones