• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Searching Android Market (NOT browsing it)

simmcrd

Oct 13, 2008
Stupid question I'm sure, but how do I search for applications on the Market. I have not the patience to browse through thousands of apps until I find a desirable candidate. I simply want to type in my search parameters, then hit "find".

I would prefer using a laptop's browser, but the handheld's will suffice. I can't believe this hasn't been asked already.

-simmy

Stupid question I'm sure, but how do I search for applications on the Market. I have not the patience to browse through thousands of apps until I find a desirable candidate. I simply want to type in my search parameters, then hit "find".

I would prefer using a laptop's browser, but the handheld's will suffice. I can't believe this hasn't been asked already.

-simmy

I use just AndroLib, Find all applications and games available in the Android Market for your Android Phone, HTC Dream, HTC Magic etc... for searching the market. Each app you view has a convenient QR code to scan, making installation a snap.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones