1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Searching for a note taking app

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Mohamad Hossein, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Mohamad Hossein

I need a digital note-taking app (compatible with s pen), which can also be used on Windows (web or software) and let me search through my handwritten notes. Is there anyone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

The only one that comes to mind is OneNote, as that's made by Microsoft. I use OneNote myself. If it's compatible with the S pen or not, don't know as I don't have a Galaxy Note phone.

Mohamad Hossein likes this.
  3. Mohamad Hossein

Many thanks! Are your notes searchable after "ink to text," or it can work even in the handwritten form?
    (for example, in Notability for ios you don't need to convert them to text)

mikedt likes this.
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I know it's searchable after doing "ink to text", and that's it AFAIK. Because when I enter notes, I just type them.

There's also things like EverNote, which is accessible from both computer and phone. Although I've never used that. And there's Samsung Notes, which should work with S pen, but again I've never used this.

5. Milo Williamson

Milo Williamson Android Enthusiast

Also Samsung notes too, I also do WPS office if you want a great one that is working well with S Pen, I have tried Samsung notes in the past with my mouse, it seems really excellent if you want just that too.

Note

Note Forum

com.sprd.sprdnote

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs