1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Searching for an Accounting App

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by kynetguy, Jan 3, 2012.

1. kynetguy

kynetguy Lurker
    None

Jan 3, 2012
    Hello, first post here. (look at me, already asking for help)

I am an iPhone user and an Android tablet user. Work forced me to go with iPhone due to Android not encrypting external media cards. However, I am happy with it. Enough of that.

I need an accounting app for a small business. Just a basic double entry accounting system. Currently I use one that I like pretty well on the iPhone called Easy Books by Geode software.

What I really want is one that has been multiplatform developed and will work on the iphone as well as the Android tab. (Acer a500) I need to be able to sync the data between the two. Either, through online (cloud/web), emailing a backup file, something. However, it cannot be an online solution like Quickbooks as I prefer to use the Tab offline, then later sync the new entries. Not because I do not have a hotspot, but because sometimes I am in rural areas and Cell Data is either painfully slow or no signal is available.

It doesn't have to be very extensive. I do not need a payroll module. I do need s accounting basics like P&L sheets, Balance Sheets, Trial Balance and other basic reporting.

ANyone else out there have this delima?

Advertisement