• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Searching When Online Problem

Just a very quick hi to the ANDORID world. Very impressed with HTC but just want to know if mines faulty, when searching whilst already online and only when in sideways view, the screen jumps everytime I press a key just a quick jolt nothing huge but annoying all the same, is this normal ?

Just a very quick hi to the ANDORID world. Very impressed with HTC but just want to know if mines faulty, when searching whilst already online and only when in sideways view, the screen jumps everytime I press a key just a quick jolt nothing huge but annoying all the same, is this normal ?

Unfortunately I believe it's normal (although some US branded phones may be immune?). Mine certainly does it, as do others I've read on here :rolleyes:

Hopefully Android 2 will sweep up this bug.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones