• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Secure Random Quiz app with fill in the blank and random pop-ups on phone to quiz me?

dorlow

Android Enthusiast
Jan 2, 2014
Ok, here's the dilemma i'm in. I have a terrible memory and I work in IT. I'm supposed to have these super complicated passwords to access sensitive resources and be able to remember it. And, I'm required to change them every 90 days. I'm not supposed to be writing them down. I am using a local password manager now, but I'm not supposed to be. I was switching to a different password manager, but I have to be switching my master password periodically and I cannot forget it and I cannot write it down anywhere.

So, what I was hoping is I could find an app that I could put a new complicated password in it and, at random times throughout the day, my phone will have a pop-up where I have to enter it. No lockouts for me entering it wrong because it's only a quiz. It will either tell me I typed it right or wrong. Then I can delete that quiz and use the password for a while and make a new quiz to start remembering a new password. So, the app would have to be secure. Preferably an app that does not sync to the cloud.

I'm thinking i could do it with squeebles. This is an app where I create spelling tests for my 3rd grader. I record myself saying a word and she has to spell it right. I could put in there a password of mine and quiz myself on getting it right. Kind of a weird way to do this.

Upvote 0
I'm thinking i could do it with squeebles. This is an app where I create spelling tests for my 3rd grader. I record myself saying a word and she has to spell it right. I could put in there a password of mine and quiz myself on getting it right. Kind of a weird way to do this.
problem with this idea is a kid's spelling test app doesn't account for upper case, lower case, numbers and symbols. they only present you with lower case letters to type.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones